Saturday, June 17, 2006

"Alias" (2001): S1E01-08

This TV series was targeted primarily at the teenage audience, but can be enjoyed by adults as well. It has a lot of action and some drama, too. The plot is completely absurdistic, and I suspect that that is intentional. The cast is charismatic enough, and a special mention goes to the character Marshal and the actor that plays him. I could not take more than eight episodes, but who knows after I finish watching and rewatching every masterpiece of cinema and have a taste of every good TV series ever produced, I may pick up from where I stopped. The episodes I watched were:

S1E01: Truth Be Told
S1E02: So It Begins
S1E03: Parity
S1E04: A Broken Heart
S1E05: Doppelganger
S1E06: Reckoning
S1E07: Color Blind
S1E08: Time Will Tell

1 comment:

mariana said...

Nice blog...