Sunday, April 30, 2006

The Odd Couple (1968)

Synopsis: Recently separated guy moves to his best friend's apartment.
Appraisal: Pretty enjoyable comedy, even if it comes out a little strained at times. The one-liners are sometimes very funny, and the acting is spectacular. The character of Felix is obviously deliberately exaggerated for comedic purposes, and that does not always produce the intended results; I admit that I felt a little annoyed at one or two points in the movie. But that is all right, there are good moments that make up for it.
Rating: 53

2 comments:

Chris said...

Classic flick. It's a great one.

Chris (My Blog)

Marcelo Gilli said...

Hi Chris. As far as I know you are the first person that reads my blog. Needless to say, your comments are much welcome. English is not my first language, so feel free to point out errors and awkward sentences. I am visiting your blog in a second.

Marcelo