Sunday, April 30, 2006

The Night Walker (1964)

Rating: 17 

I wrote and first published the following review on May 06, 1999, under the title "Absurd and Ridiculous". 

I am writing this because I see it as my duty to warn whomever I can that this is a bad movie. It is a bad movie because its script is bad and no other aspect of it is sufficiently good to compensate for it. Its script is bad because of many different reasons. It is bad because its ending makes no sense and revealing the details of this would be considered a spoiler, so I am not doing it. Also because it is full of psychoanalytic mumbo-jumbo that makes you laugh even if there is not a moment of voluntary humor in it. I would rather forget this movie and that is what I am going to do whether this gets published or not.

No comments: