Friday, April 24, 2009

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)

There is nothing I forget more quickly than a Harry Potter plot, so it's going to be hard to come up with a synopsis. Let me see, it begins with a quiddich, is that the word, tournament, which is interrupted, and then they go back to their school and there is another tournament, and Potter isn't old enough to be a contestant but somehow ends up being one, and so on...

If you follow my reviews (you don't? you don't know what you're missing!) you must know that I have a consistent grudge about this HP phenomenon, which I think is nothing more than pandering to kids' consumerism and simplistic notions of friendship and valor. That being said, I have watched all the films so far, because they always have some spectacle value.

Rating: 39

No comments: